Main Menu

Snaprolls

Started by Kent, 2023-08-31, 10:22:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent

La in detta på IMAC Europeans Forum:

I heard that that you don't known how to perform snaprolls in a lot the Europeans countries. Please read through the IMAC outlines for snaprolls, especially the judges.

8.9.3: Family 9.9: Snap Rolls ("Flick Rolls")
Barry CO
Valter Johansson
Tele Pilot
Tel: 0709165767

paho

Har du fått något svar?
/Patric

Kent

Mitt inlägg i IMAC EUROPÉ FORUM 31 aug 2023

I heard that that you don't known how to perform snaprolls in a lot the Europeans countries. Please read through the IMAC outlines for snaprolls, especially the judges.

8.9.3: Family 9.9: Snap Rolls ("Flick Rolls")

Kommentarer:

Adi Kochav:

I think we're going on the right track considering the fact that we know there is an issue how to perform the snap roll.
Not just in the EU region but also others.
But with all that we need to understand the importance that what ever we do IMAC is about mimicking full aerobatic planes although we fly RC planes.
By performing a snap, spin and more.
IMHO, I think that the Eu region is getting there, step by step.
We have the will, we have the knowledge, we have the experience to do it right.

Karol Szendi:

Kent Norman some of the pilots needs to practice.. Reading only will not help. It is natural that pilots in lower classes, like Sportsman, have issues with snaps as their skills are still developing.
Judging top pilots in Unlimited is very difficult as lot of them IMO are on the edge of blip snaps.

Kent Norman:

Karol Szendi agree, start practicing flying the snaps according to what you red in Family 9.9 Snap rolls
Barry CO
Valter Johansson
Tele Pilot
Tel: 0709165767